Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nope, this little boy is NOT a ladybug!






Today we had a Halloween Parade from school. Our class has been preparing all week. First, we dyed t-shirts red. Then we took a day to cover them in black spots. Finally, we made headbands with antannae with styrofoam balls and pipe cleaners. We even practiced trying them on!

As you can see from the photos , once it was time to dress up and head into town, I wasn't having any of it. I wouldn't even let mom or any of the teachers get close to me with that thing! Me, a ladybug?! Please. All the other little boys and girls can go there... but not me. Hopefully I'll get into the festive mood and wear the dinosaur costume Dad lovingly made for me...

At least the cookies were good. And the antannae balls were fun to play with :)